Saturday, October 8, 2011

one crap thing!

uhm... i don't know how to start with this thing. oh well! actually i dont have any plan to do this kind of stuff like blogging and all because i'm not into this. i'm into partying, going out with my friends, surfing the net, watching youtube etc. but oh well! actually i dont have any idea about this whole stuff. literally i am confused about my life now. how to deal with my problems like how to face my future and stuff. i really dont know what to do, im confused i want to say this things to my friends but i think they will not understand me that's why i just make this blog to have my own comfort zone? i dont know. i dont have any idea.. anyways im a little bit pissed of because of what is happening on my life now. i dont have a job hell yeah! that's one of my big problem right now not that because i dont have money and all but the thing is i think i dont have a future hahahaha yes there you go a future! because some of my friends they all have a job a stable job at our age but me i dont have, its pretty funny right? but yes it is! that's one of my big problem nowadays. some of them was working in the hospital, some of them are in abroad already, some of them are earning money now. but me i'm stuck in this whole thing shit lying on my bed watching movies, sleeping at 4.30 in the morning because i stalked on my favorite celebrity guy let's just called him tokyo drift guy hell yeah! i think you know him already. i really dont know what to do. really! i applied in some companies but i dont receive any single call from them :( it really sucks! i cant help but to feel bad nowadays yes i envy some of my friends especially my college friends they have a stable job as a nurse. some of them worked in the office but me oh crap! i dont know. i think my life is like a trash i always seeking help from my parents and that's not me. i really dont like to be dependent especially on my parents because that's not me. at first it was fun lying on the bed 24/7, just watching some movies and all but now it's not fun anymore, i cant deal with this anymore. i think something is missing piece inside of me i don't know what it is? i don't know how to start, how to find this inside of me. i have lots of questions right now. what is my purpose? what will happened to me if im already 24? am i going to be a nurse? am i going to have my own family? stable job? what the! i can't explain i have lots of questions on my mind right now. i am really tired of my life, like this kind of life. no destination, no clues, no plans, nothing even single hint i dont know. i want to ask for help but i dont know where to ask, i dont know how to find the answers. god! i dont know what am i supposed to do? i'm weird right? i think so...

No comments: