Saturday, October 22, 2011

it's not a goodbyes

I've been busy this couple days that's why i don't have a time to write on my blog. because my Best Friend has this so called "Surprise Thingy" for us she didn't told us anything about her plan to work in abroad. after she got her approvals and visa she's now ready to go to Singapore. I was so shocked because we're always together like everyday and she didn't tell anything about it that's why i'm a little sad and upset. but it's okay it's for her own good it's for her future and family right?. i think that in our life some people will stay and some of them will go because they have to. there's no permanent in our life and i understand it now. after she leave my other close friend will go back in states for good. yes! two of my closest friends will go and leave me...awesome huh?! but it's for them, it's for their future. at first it's kinda weird because why on earth?! they going to have a good future now but me. :( what the hell! but i understand now that all people has their own future. maybe it's not yet my time i just need to be patient, god has many plan for me. i know he will give the best for me delays are not denials. of course we will meet again if we have stable life and im excited for that :3

No comments: