Sunday, October 9, 2011

Faith

actually i have lot's of issues now like i really don't know what am i supposed to do with my life. (i already told my story on my first blog..) I have lots of questions and it's all clueless i talked to my friend this afternoon in Facebook and i told her about my problems because i don't know how to deal with it. it's kinda weird because we have the same problem.. yes the so-called "Bummer Problem" but she is just chillax but me i am drained, wasted, and groggy because of these problem. she said to me that maybe it's not our  time yet, maybe god has many plan for us, maybe we need to learn on the things first. she said don't compare yourself to other people because we are all different. she has a question like "why do we have to deal with these kind of problems before we became successful in our life?" well she's exactly correct. why do we need to have these problems before we became successful?. she told me that we need to trust god because he's the one who's planning for us. 


                     then i talked to my other friend, i told her that i really envy her because she's going back in states for good she's going to work there, plan her future and stuff but me i'm stuck here waiting and waiting for something that i don't know what it is. she told me that "you know what you are lucky because you have your parents with you, your mom and dad are there for you they're not forcing you to work, unlike me i don't have my dad, and i don't have my mum around me when i go back in states. " when she said that i cried... literally i cried because i am blinded by my own will. i forgot to think about my momma and pop, i forgot to think about the blessings that i have, i forgot to thank god because i am so blessed that i have my family around me. you know what? 


                    after i heard that things from my friends i forgot one thing! i forgot my faith to god. i get blinded by the things that i want, like material things. i forgot to call him, i forgot to pray to him, to guide me all the time. i really don't know what exactly my purpose but one thing is for sure right now, God is always there for us maybe he's just knocking on my heart because sometimes i forgot him. because sometimes i forgot to trust his plan. 


                    i have this funny story too, before i was like praying why is it i don't have a boyfriend? am i ugly? am i that ugly? stuff like that. also i am obsessed with KPOP for about 3 years, then all of a sudden he gave me a boyfriend not just a boyfriend but a korean boyfriend Ha! funny isn't it?. if i think about that things it's kinda weird but very very awesome right? 


                    i think god has many plan for us. sometimes we forget him, we forget to thank him, to look at the blessings that we have because we are blinded by the material things that we want. we want to ask more, we are not contented of who we are. that's why maybe we need to deal with these problems to look what we have, to test our positivity in life, to test our faith in him. i don't have my answers to all my questions now but the lesson for this day is... Trust him! just trust him he will direct us, he will never leave us. 

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3
"Life is  too short to compare yourself with everybody else. God has a very special plan just for you" 
word of wisdom 
"Trust in the LORD with all you Heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight"
Proverbs 3:5-6 

2 comments:

Khristine said...

You know, you can always make plans but if it's not His will, then it's not gonna happen and you'll just have to face it. You're still young! You have a family, you have beautiful friends and you're very blessed. Count your blessings and always look at the good side of things. Cheer up! :)

cessy osorio said...

I Love you Becks!!!! and yes you're right!you're one of my good friends really!