Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Lemon Day

hey everyone :) it's already 01:21AM here in MNL and it's raining hard actually, and i really like it. i really love the cold weather because as we all know Philippines is a tropical country. not just tropical but literally a microwave country LOL. anyways... last tuesday me and my girls went out, we went in Greenhills. my friend bought a brand-new iPod for only P9k! cheap right? oh well! it's all because of me! i use my sales talking skills on the saleslady and bam! we had it, from 9.500 down to 9k :) twas so amazing because all gadgets there are really really really cheap. unlike in malls, the original price of iPod 4th gen in apple stores were like 12k? 13k? something like that. also you can bought the blackberry phones like 9780 for only 16k, unlike in malls the price is around 18 to19k, awesome right?. then after that we stroll around then we ate and after that, we tried the Happy Lemon :)


if you are not familiar in Happy Lemon it's kinda tea shop and it's very cozy. i mean it's really good to just sit down there drink your tea while talking to your friends, it's a good place to chillax. actually i am not into tea, literally i really hate the grassy taste of it. but in Happy Lemon you can't taste that grassy thingy because it has lots of flavors maybe i am just lucky because i chose the good one hahaha kidding!. 


I ordered the Crispy Cocoa Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Jelly and i really enjoyed it. at first twas kinda weird because it has an after taste, it's kinda sour but it's tolerable. next my friend Thei tried the Lemon Yakult but i didn't tried it (ugh i forgot!). then my friend Rozelle bought the Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese (i tried this one but i forgot the taste.hahaha weird me! LOL) i really had fun chillaxing there and the tea of course :). i wish they gonna open a branch here in south so that it's much accessible for us to go there.


actually we talked about lots of things like Gossips, and stuff and also about our faith in God. i don't know but this days i am into him, like uhm.. i feel better :). I feel a little... comfortable now but of course the stress is still there. unlike before it's like a damn holy crap shit feeling ever. if i could just only sprinkle some forgetting powder on my face then after that hell yeah! i forget about it. but it's not, it's a serious problem. for me it's a serious problem that i need to deal with right?. anyways we talked about that, then Thei told us that she went to a preaching stuff. their topic is all about faith to god, then she told me that "you know what? the preacher talks about your question. about why we need to deal these kind of problem before he give us the best in life." then i asked what was the answer. (i already said that on my previous blog that i don't know the answer, but i know one thing i have my faith on him.) anyways she said that God was just testing our faith, because we forget about him. then Thei remembered my other question twas like why is it the more we prayed for that thing the more we have to struggle just to get that, or to have that. she said that god is just testing our patience, our strong faith, he is just testing how long can we stand for it. now it's clear to me that i need to have this strong faith on him. 


you know what? i really love that topic and i will never ever forget about it. like forever~ maybe it's not yet my time. he's going to give the best for me. i just need to enjoy now :) no more worries, no more hurries, no more waiting just think about now. forget about yesterdays forget about the future just enjoy and have some fun. I like the fact that i feel light headed now while i'm writing this blog i don't know! maybe because i have less worries now. and the fact that my friends are there to back up me whenever i have this kind of problems. i am really really lucky to have them. 


for now i just want to take this opportunity to enjoy my life, things that i have, be with my friends. i don't have a love life right now, or work, but i have them around me and im very thankful for that. also i have my momma and pops though we have this fight awhile ago. i know it'll be fine :) so!!!! if you're reading this blog now, thank the person who's always there for you like your moms and pops and your friends most especially our Lord God :) do it now. maybe you going to say that i'm too corny and stuff but it's not! you are just expressing your gratitude to them right? that's all see you around :)

No comments: