Thursday, October 13, 2011

my own madness

okay so here's my second blog for this day since i am a certified B.U to the M nowadays. i'm gonna talk about some of my madness. before when i was in college i don't like to wear make-ups because i think make-ups can trigger my acne, but one of my good friend told me why don't i try to ask my dermatologist if i am allowed to wear make-ups. when i had my check-up i asked my dermatologist she told me that i am allowed to wear make-ups as long as i am putting my derm medication. well then that's the start, my friend taught me how to put blush-on, lipsticks and other stuffs. I remember before she's the one who helped me out when i went to my friend's party. she's like a fairy god mother, she's the one who put those make-up on my tiny face. thanks to her i'm into make-ups right now especially lipsticks i don't know why but i can't help myself with that. Some of my friends told me that i need to go to the rehab center because i'm already a make-up addict hahaha.

 As we all know most of the girls would love to wear make-up. some of them feel naked if they don't put any make-up before they go out. and i always feel that way, i feel naked if i don't put make-ups like BB cream, blush-on, lipstick and mascara before i go out. i don't know, i feel like it's already part of me. if i put make-ups my self-esteem and my self-confidence goes up, its like my vitamins. it gives me confidence on how to deal with other people, because i'm a self-conscious person. i have lots of acne marks and i need to wear make-up to hide it.  since i don't have any work right now i spend most of my time watching YouTube tutorials like BubzbeautyJenn- frmheadtotoe and Michelle Phan. these three are make-up gurus and i really love them because they are all Asians especially Jenn and Michelle Phan.


actually my college friend influenced me on this thingy. she said since i love make-ups why don't i try to watch make-up tutorials in YouTube she said try to watch Bubzbeauty make-up tutorials, since then i get hooked. then again my friend told me that i should watch Michelle Phan because that's her favorite make-up guru, because she has a brown skin like a Filipina (though she's a Vietnamese), her eyes is not that small (Like Filipinas too) and her make-up tutorial is suitable for us because we have the same skin color. Okay then i followed her, again i watched Michelle Phan's tutorial and she was so so amazing! she's way better than Bubzbeauty though Bubzbeauty is good too :). Since then everyday i do watch her videos like the Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look, Romantic Look, Spring Look, Summer Look make-ups and a lot of her videos. i was like damn! i am really insane because of her i do like her make-ups.

then one day me and my friend had an overnight with our ex co-worker she's also crazy in make-ups, and she's very very good too! like she can be a make-up artist someday and i envy her because she had this big Coastal Scents 88 palette ugh! i really love it. it has lots of colors, i think it's matte because it's very refined and the colors are just so lovely. she has lots of brushes, lipstick, blush-on, mascara i was like! what the hell! am i in drugstore? because literally she has lots of make-ups and nail polish too. i said to myself i'm gonna buy that Coastal Scent 88 Palette ha?! but until now i don't have that.haha anyways i am not into eyeshadow stuff. i am more into lipstick :) but i want it so badly, it makes me sad again :(

then she said that why don't i try to watch frmheadtotoe's tutorials she's a korean and she always do the KPOP make-ups like Sandara Park and CL of 2NE1,and also Hyuna of 4minute. Since i am a big fan of KPOP i tried to watch her tutorials then i began to admire her because she is very good, not just good but also kind-hearted :) especially when she said on her heart to heart talk video that she's also suffering in acne, she was only 4'10 (though i am 5ft or sometimes 4'11, weird right?) and her weight is 90 lbs. She also tells a story about her acne that some of her relatives told her that she needs to wash her face most of the time so that the dirt will be removed and i was like! what??? we're the same, actually i heard that thing too from my heartless aunt! just kidding. i can relate to her because we have similarities like she was also suffering in acne, she's thin and small too. i can see myself on her, i love her now :). then after that i became her big fan. she said on her video that you don't need to be somebody, don't envy other people just accept yourself. just be yourself, accept the fact that it's a part of you. we have many insecurities but we need to deal with it. we need to accept and love ourselves as a whole.  i was like yeah she's totally right i agree with her, we need to love ourselves first right?. she also says that make-up gurus are just there to guide us in make-up tutorials but not to adore them like gods and goddesses. they are all here to teach us how to be beautiful inside and out. to build our self-confidence, our self-esteem as a woman. So.. the thing here is... it's not all about make-up thingy it's all about your confidence. make-ups are just an instrument but you are the one who will decide for yourself, to do what you want to do. the one that will makes you happy and satisfied :) don't care about them... just do whatever you want.

well i just wanna share my new stuff here i got this last month it's a Revlon Just-Bitten Lipstain it's a Twilight :) and i really really like it because it last for about 16 hours. but if you're lips is not that hydrated it doesn't look good. if you have un-hydrated or chapped lips put some oil first like baby oil into your lips then put the  Revlon Just-Bitten Lipstain, it has a balm at the the end of it so after you put the Lipstain put the Balm and there... it will last on your lips for about 8 hours, if you have hydrated lips (they said that it will last for 16 hours but it's not unless you will re-apply it), but if you have un-hydrated lips it'll just last for about 5 to 6 hours, but it's okay not bad :) so.. that's it Goodluck!

No comments: